- Low cost alternative for low flow applications
- Auto cleaning function prevents deterioration of the vacuum pump
- CPU control assures stable degassing
- Independent chamber design prevents solvent contamination
- Choose from 2 channel or 4 channel configurations
*Note that degassing performance varies greatly depending on operating conditions.
Gastorr Solvent Degassing Units
|Internal volume||340 μL|
|Flow rate||≦ 10 mL/min|
||100 hPa fixed|
|Thread size||1/4-28 UNF|
|Wetted material||Teflon TM AF*1 , ETFE , PTFE|
|Dimensions||108 (H) ×70 (W) × 240 (D) mm, excluding protuberances|
|Weight||Approx. 2.1 kg|
|Power||AC 100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz) MAX 80 VA|
*1:Teflon TM AF is a registered trademark of the Chemours Corporation. Note: cannot be used with fluorinated solvents.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.