The Optizen NanoQ supplies extremely fast and easy quantitative analysis of nucleic acid and protein by UV-Vis absorption spectrophotometry.
NanoQ is wide wavelength microvolume spectrophotometer with modern design and user convenience UI. It provides microvolume sample measuring mode and cuvette measuring mode so can measure wide range of concentration. You can easily set over 20 measuring modes.
Full Spectrum Analysis
OPTIZEN NanoQ can measure the absorption spectrum UV-Vis (190 - 850 nm) in seconds using by array type spectrophotometer technology with Xenon lamp and CMOS-sensor(2048 pixels). It also provides various algorithms like Peak/Valley detection.
Measuring Mode : Nucleic Acid(dsDNA, ssDNA, RNA), Protein(Lysozyme, BSA, IgG), OD600, etc.
Note: The OPTIZEN NanoQ Plus model provides pedestal and cuvette measuring mode, but the OPTIZEN NanoQ does not.
Measurement Menu Configuration
- It is a small spectrophotometer featuring compact size and main unit control.
- A user can conduct the measurement precisely because it can be automatically set the pathlength according to the concentration.
- Can Add User Menu combined by user’s most accessed measure mode.
- There is no need for measurement standby since it does not require a lamp warming-up.
- It can measure protein and conduct cell counting. *Cuvettes are only available in OPTIZEN NanoQ Plus.
- The measurement result can be saved or downloaded to a USB flash drive.
- A user can easily operate the system using the intuitive LCD screen and touch functions.
- It helps even novice users to drop the sample easily and accurately on the loading spot.
|Product Name||OPTIZEN NanoQ Plus||OPTIZEN NanoQ|
|Photometrics System||Microvolume Spectrophotometer|
|Light Source(s)||Xenon flash lamp|
|Lifetime||Up to 10 years|
|Detector||CMOS linear image sensor (2048 pixels)|
|Spectral Bandwidth||1.0 nm (FWHM at Hg 253.7 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 - 850 nm|
|Wavelength Display (setting)||1 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 1 nm|
|Minimum Sample Volume||1 μL|
|Photometric Range||0.02 - 330 A (10mm equivalent)|
|Detection Limit (Microvolume)||2 ng/μL (dsDNA)
0.06 mg/mL (BSA)
0.003 mg/mL (IgG)
|Maximum Concentration||16,500 ng/μL (dsDNA), 400 mg/mL (BSA)|
|Photometric Range||0 - 2 A||-|
|Detection Limit||0.2 ng/μL (dsDNA)
0.006 mg/mL (BSA)
0.0003 mg/mL (IgG)
|Center Height (Z-height)||8.5 mm||-|
|Heating (Optional)||37 °C||-|
|Absorbance Precision||0.002 A (0.5 mm path) or 1%|
|Absorbance Accuracy||3% (at 0.97A at 302 nm)|
|Measurement Time||< 8 seconds|
|Software Compatibility||Windows® 7 and 10|
|Touchscreen||Multipoint capacitive touch|
|CPU||Octa Core ARM® CortexTM-A53 Processor|
|Storage||32 GB Internal Storage|
|Glove Compatibility||Compatible with lab gloves|
|Connectivity||4 x USB ports, Ethernet, and RS-232|
|Display||7-inch, 1280 x 800 HD color display|
|Operating System (OS)||AndroidTM|
|Footprint (W*D)||216*290 mm|