Laboratory balances from a general standpoint measure the mass of an object, in the laboratory, they are used to measure solids, liquids, and tissue, and they have a wide range of uses in virtually any laboratory including clinical, research and environmental settings.
The FA series of Analytical Balances are high performance electronic balances. While the models are of course capable of fast and accurate weighing, the FA models all use the high precision electromagnetic force balance sensor, improving the reliability of the balances still further.
The FA series balances also feature operation keys, improving operating convenience and making the balances easier to use. These balances also feature a variety of other functions that make it more convenient for customers to use for their own applications, including the Window Direct communication function, which enables measuring results to be transferred to a PC without installing any software.
- Electromagnetic Force Compensation Technology.
- Aluminum Alloy die cast base and ss platter.
- Super Bright LCD display with backlight.
- Clear Glass Windshield as standard.
- Full capacity Substraction.
- Stabilization Time, 2-3 seconds.
- Multi Weighing unit conversation g/mg/ct/oz.
- Check Weighing, Parts counting, percentage weighing.
- Universal power adaptor supplied as standard.
- Certificated calibration weight supplied as standard.
- Internal calibration or external calibration for your choice.
- Over load protection, Bubble Level Adjustment, Under hook.
|Cal.weight||External Calibration/Internal Calibration|
|Operating temperature:||17.5℃~22.5℃,fluctuation range＜1℃/h|
|Dimensions:||340mm x 215mm x350mm|
AC110-240V/Universal Adaptor DC5V-2A
|Scope of testing||0-20.0000g/cm³|